Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Allow God to Increase

"When you pray with an sincere heart, God will answer your prayer. He wants us to forgive others of their trespasses, that means sometimes, we may have to pray for the enemy. Some may say, I can't pray for my enemies, that's impossible. But all things are possible through Christ that gives us strength. We have not, because we don't ask, and sometimes we ask, but it is for our own agenda. God says, in His word, seek me first and all my righteousness that all these things may be added unto you. We must decrease, if we would like for God to increase, in every aspect of our lives. Don't underestimate the power of the true and living God."

God has spoken once,
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God.
Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
For you render to each one according to his work.
      Psalm 62:11&12 

In the beginning God created tha heavens and the earth.
        Genesis 1:1
,

No comments:

Post a Comment