Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am Grateful

The Lord woke me up this morning; He started me on my way and I'm glad He did. Another day to seek God while He is near, another chance to do what is pleasing to God. He is awesome in all His ways, His mercy continues to endure from person to person. I will look to the hills for all my help because all my help comes from the Lord, my Savior. God has been there for me, through the good and the bad. He has never left me and I am forever grateful, for His unconditional love. God loves us, that He gave His only Son to be crucified that we may have an everlasting life. How gracious is the Almighty God, the Creator of all things! Today, I will serve the Lord; magnify His name, for He is the Lord of lords, the King of kings.

This a faithful saying: For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him, He will also deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment