Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I am Thankful

I am thankful that God looked beyond my fought and attended to my every need. When I got tired of living a life, full of sin; just living my life without God's guidance, His peace and unconditional love. I repented, and ask my Savior, to come into my heart. The Lord didn't hesitate, to come into my life; He was there all the time, knocking at the door of my heart. He was waiting on me, to come to myself; to my senses, that He may be able to dwell within my soul. What an awesome God we serve, He is forever merciful to all His creations. And His love is everlasting, as it flows throughout the universe from person to person.


But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
                                                      Romans 5:8-9                                

No comments:

Post a Comment