Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God Gives True Rest

There were times in my life when I've searched all over for peace, love and joy. And in my searching, I had setbacks, let downs, discouragement, looking for true rest. But when I found out that the Creator gives peace that surpasses all understandings; His love is everlasting to all His creations. I began to embrace the blessings of the the Almighty God. Daily, let us seek God first, allow Him to lead us; allow His presence to magnify in your hearts; your homes and in your lives.


Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.          Matthew 11:29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment