Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Lord; My Peace

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord, all the days of my life. To behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion. In the secret place of His tabernacle. He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.                                              Psalm 27: 4-5

I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help. My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.                                              Psalm 121:1

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.           John14:27

 

No comments:

Post a Comment